Study materials to help you succeed.
WPI works with AWWA and WEF to develop guides to help operators prepare for taking a certification exam. These guides are available for purchase from:
Water Treatment and Distribution Operators
- American Water Works Association Bookstore
Phone (800) 926-7337
Wastewater Treatment, Collection, and Wastewater Lab
- Water Environment Federation Bookstore
Phone (800) 666-0206
- WEF/WPI/C2EP Wastewater Operators’ Guide to Preparing for the Certification Examination
- WEF/WPI/C2EP Collection Systems Operators’ Guide to Preparing for the Certification Examination
- WEF/WPI Wastewater Laboratory Analysts’ Guide to Preparing for the Certification Examination
- WEF/WPI Wastewater Treatment Fundamentals l – Liquid Treatment Guide to Preparing for the Certification Examination
Wastewater and Laboratory practice questions developed by WEF are available in the Skills Builder section of WEF’s website.
Very Small Water Systems Operators
- The Very Small Water System Operators’ Guidebook to Preparing for Certification relates to the critical knowledge required to competently operate water systems.
- Very Small Water Systems web-based practice exam