Water Laboratory Analyst Exam References
The following are approved as reference sources for WPI’s water laboratory analyst examinations. Analysts should use the latest edition of these reference sources to prepare for the exam.
Maria Csuros and Csaba Csuros
- Handbook for Analytical Quality Control in Water and Wastewater Laboratories
- Methods for Chemical Analysis of Water and Wastes
- United States: Code of Federal Regulations, Title 40 (Protection of Environment), Chapter I, Parts 136, 261, 433, 501, and 503
- United States: Code of Federal Regulations, Occupational Safety and Health Standards, Title 29 (Labor), Chapter XVII, Part 1910
- American Public Health Association (APHA), American Water Works Association (AWWA), and Water Environment Federation (WEF): Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater