Nominate an Industry Leader by September 1st!
The water environment industry benefits from the tireless efforts, ingenuity, and dedication of many outstanding leaders. Take a moment to think of those who have made a positive impact on the industry this year and nominate them for one of the following WPI Awards!
- Harris F. Seidel Lifetime Achievement Award – the premier award issued by the Association; presented to an individual in recognition of outstanding lifetime contribution toward advancing the cause of certifying environmental professionals.
- Certification Program Award – presented to a member certifying authority in recognition of outstanding contribution toward establishing or advancing the certification of environmental professionals.
- Robert C. McAnespie Outstanding Certification Officer Award – presented to a member certification officer in recognition of outstanding contribution toward establishing or advancing certification.
- Jess Jones Excellence in Service Award – presented to a volunteer, or group of volunteers, in recognition of outstanding service to WPI.
- Dr. Kenneth D. Kerri Excellence in Workforce Development Award – presented to an individual or group who has gone beyond the call of duty to advance the water/wastewater operating profession with the aim of educating, encouraging, and recruiting future generations to pursue the water environment profession.
Selection and Award
All submissions will be reviewed by WPI’s Awards Committee and selected recipients will be honored at WPI’s Innovation in Certification Conference and Trainers Workshop in Newport Beach, California.
2023 Award Nominations
Rather email us? Send information requested on the nomination form and any accompanying documentation to WPI@gowpi.org no later than September 1st, 2023.